#49: DEE DENG
Listen now for FREE
In Episode 49 of the Founder To Founder Podcast, Phil connected with Right Hook Digital's Co-Founder Dee Deng.
Dee is a serial entrepreneur who after completing compulsory military service in Singapore discovered the power of online marketplaces.
He founded HireHive, the first online rental marketplace for digital photography and video equipment before starting Right Hook Digital.
Listen in for Dee's approach to navigating the time in-between ventures.
- Scientific Advertising by Claude C Hopkins - Dee's favourite book
- The E-Myth by Michael E. Gerber - Dee's second favourite book
- Mixergy - Dee's go to podcast
- Connect with Dee on LinkedIn and Facebook
- Audible - Get a FREE Audiobook & 30-Day Trial if you’re not currently a member!
3 key points
- Never consider building a business without mentors and seek out different fit-for-purpose mentors (9:21)
- The world keeps turning when your venture fails (19:06)
- Stay inquisitive, stay collaborative and keep executing (23:02)